- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Italy
Natural beauty of monumental proportions, Europe's most beautiful lakes and quiet cosy villages - this is what a walking holiday in Italy looks like. Amble through valleys, climb gentle peaks and discover the history of Italy's coastal villages.
Thick forests, plunging valleys and cliffs, shimmering lakes and paths way up above the treeline with epic views and tasty gasthofs all await you on an Italian walking holiday. Along the way sample delicious food at the mountain restaurants that serve up hearty, traditional food - perfect for a well-earned lunch break complete with uninterrupted views of the beautiful blue waters
- Historic Pompeii and impressive Mount Vesuvius
- Quaint, bright villages with a distinctly Italian feel
- Wonderful regional produce and fantastic wine