- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Italy
Natural beauty of monumental proportions, Europe's most beautiful lakes and quiet cosy villages - this is what a walking holiday in Italy looks like. Amble through valleys, climb gentle peaks and discover the history of Italy's coastal villages.
Thick forests, plunging valleys and cliffs, shimmering lakes and paths way up above the treeline with epic views and tasty gasthofs all await you on an Italian walking holiday. Along the way sample delicious food at the mountain restaurants that serve up hearty, traditional food - perfect for a well-earned lunch break complete with uninterrupted views of the beautiful blue waters
- Historic Pompeii and impressive Mount Vesuvius
- Quaint, bright villages with a distinctly Italian feel
- Wonderful regional produce and fantastic wine