- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Portugal
As well as magnificent golden beaches, towering cliffs and the bright blue sea, Portugal has plenty to offer inland. From vibrant Porto city, its narrow streets and stunning cathedral, to Sintra’s ancient monuments and palace, the country is rich in culture and history. The River Douro winds through mountainous wine territory, striped with grapevines as far as the eye can see.
On the famous Algarve coastline our walking trails provide you with a serious injection of sea air. Golden sands, limestone cliffs, hidden lagoons, quint fishing villages and amazingly fresh seafood all await you on our Portuguese coastal walking tours.
- Narrow streets and a beautiful cathedral in vibrant Porto city
- Stunning golden beaches
- Exquisite wine produce, best served up with Mediterranean fayre