- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Slovenia
Lesser known in general as a holiday destination, we think Slovenia is a real hidden treasure. Dramatic mountains, plunging valleys, huge pine forests and shimmering lakes define the great outdoors, making the walking trails immensely enjoyable. Slovenia’s vibrant cities and picturesque villages are just as impressive - combined with great food and wine, a holiday here is a rich and varied experience.
What's more is that our Slovenian walking holidays have been carefully constructed to ensure that those of all fitness levels will enjoy the walk, whether you're ambling along forest paths and valley trails or passing serene lakes and charming villages. When you've had enough of your walking boots you can always dive into the shimmering lakes that are abundant on our tours instead.
- Beautiful mountain scenery without tough climbing
- Enjoy Kremsnita, a delicious traditional Slovenian cream cake, in the tea shops by the lake
- The exquisite Lake Bohinj with it's crystal clear waters, arguably the heart of the Triglav National Park