- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Switzerland
Switzerland boasts some of the world's most beautiful Alpine pastures, glittering lakes and quaint villages that you can experience as you wander along the trails. Take the cable car or train up the to the highest mountain peaks and enjoy the breathtaking views. At the end of the day enjoy a blissful meal and a crisp glass of wine before you do it all over again.
- The train journey from Wengen - Griesalp, where you climb high up into the Swiss Alps
- The charming and traditional wooden chalets of Kandersteg
- Spectacular views of the three world famous giants - Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau peaks