- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Switzerland
Switzerland boasts some of the world's most beautiful Alpine pastures, glittering lakes and quaint villages that you can experience as you wander along the trails. Take the cable car or train up the to the highest mountain peaks and enjoy the breathtaking views. At the end of the day enjoy a blissful meal and a crisp glass of wine before you do it all over again.
- The train journey from Wengen - Griesalp, where you climb high up into the Swiss Alps
- The charming and traditional wooden chalets of Kandersteg
- Spectacular views of the three world famous giants - Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau peaks