- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking the Wettersteins
From glaciated valleys to idyllic bathing lakes, waterfalls, narrow gorges and spectacular mountain summits, the Wettersteins offers a remarkable range of walking opportunities. A ramble through the spectacular alpine scenery is an exercise in natural grandeur and beauty. Just breathe that pure mountain air…
What not to miss
- Lunch at Gasthof zur Post Wallgau - amazing murals all over the place
- The Zugspitze - Germany’s highest mountain
- Dinner at Das Marktrestaurant in Mittenwald - make sure you book A cable car ride for the superb views
- 3 and 4 star accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed