- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Work For BSpoke
Are you passionate about the great outdoors? Do you want to work for a company that lives and breathes cycling, walking and everything in between? We are a small yet dynamic team, working in a fast-paced environment. Currently, we are recruiting for positions to join BSpoke HQ in London as well as for enthusiastic representatives to be based across Europe next summer.
Cycling Holiday Representative
BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies offer cycling and walking tours throughout some of Europe’s most beautiful regions. Uniquely, we’ve ridden or walked every route and each has been carefully crafted by someone who loves cycling and walking as much as our clients do.
We are looking for Cycle Holiday Representatives who share our passion for the great outdoors to join our overseas team in France, Germany and Italy who are available between April/May and September. Couple positions also available.
Your duties will be varied and challenging with no two days the same. Duties will include:
- Client meet and greet at the airport or train station and return transfer
- Transferring luggage between hotels as clients move through the tour
- Cleaning and maintaining bicycles
- Ensuring company health and safety policies are followed
- Providing our clients with the highest levels of service and standards in line with our company values and to maintain our excellent reputation
In addition to a monthly salary of £1050, you will receive -
- Full training on all duties and responsibilities during our pre-season course
- Return travel from the UK
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Holiday pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family
You will have –
Due to the nature of the role all applicants must have a full clean UK driving license
Friendly and personable character and enjoy looking after guests
Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure when required
A reasonable level of bike maintenance skills
Be able to work on a flexible and independent basis
Reasonable French, Italian or German would be a bonus not essential
If you share our love of cycling and walking and want to make the most of the rewards gained from a summer season in Europe please send your CV and cover letter to Miles Porter on firstname.lastname@example.org.